- Bi-annual newsletter with information relevant to the profession and to your clinical practice.
- Reduced registration fees for professional growth and development meetings, luncheons, and workshops.
- Opportunities to obtain NBCC credit hours for certification and licensure.
- Networking with other mental health professionals in the District of Columbia.
- Legislative advocacy.
- Access to selected information and legislative updates from the American Mental Health Counselors Association.
- Subscription to the DCMHCA listserv. This electronic communication provides members with networking opportunities, job postings, announcements on professional development events, and a forum for members to consult with each other on professional issues.
- Practice Marketing Services including website design and hosting.
- Free listing in the national online Find A Counselor Directory offered through Provisions Consulting.
Membership Form – Click here